Sunday, September 11, 2005

Iron Gauntlets

About a year ago I was at RPGnow and purchased a PDF Roleplaying game called Iron Gauntlets from Politically Incorrect games. It was a solid Fantasy based system at a great price. On Friday I received an email from RPGnow informing me that a new updated version of the game was available.
Now I absolutely hate when I buy something like a DVD for instance only to be told several months down the line that a brand new “special edition” with 7 hours of never –before-seen footage is now available, so seeing the email I immediately became irritated. Here was another game company releasing a page or two of errata and trumpeting it out like it was a whole new edition just to get a few more bucks out of me. Well imagine my surprise when I found that the email contained a FREE copy of the updated version. Cool.
Not only did the email bring me back to the Politically Incorrect games website, but it also left me with a positive feeling about the company, its products, and the way they do business. Iron gauntlets is a fun game (you can find a review of the game here) and worth a second look. So stop by the PIG website and have a look around. There is a lot to see and it’s all priced very reasonably.

No comments:

Post a Comment