Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Where are the Joe's?


Not sure if anyone has noticed, but as of late I haven’t posted much on action figures. The reason being is that I'm still trying to get my “stuff” in order from the move. We had a priority list of things to do at the new house and unfortunately getting my action figure and gaming stuff out of boxes and set up was low on the list. But this weekend I started un-boxing my stuff and finding shelves for everything, I anticipate another full week of “straightening out” before I can start kit bashing again. Keep in mind that during “the move” I’ve still been adding to my collection and buying stuff to bash with, in fact now that I have some room to play in my wife has been really supportive in keeping a 1/6th scale eye for things when we go shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment