Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Oh no.



Yeah I know the first one sucked some serious crotch. But The buzz on this one is that it ain’t too shabby. I guess an Evil DM’s gotta do what an Evil DM’s gotta do…. I’ll see if I can pull myself through it. The first one physically started hurting ten minutes into the movie. How could they get it all so damn wrong? Blechh.
I really hope this one is at least decent. I’ll let y’all know once my copy arrives. Suncoast video at the mall wanted $24.99 HA!! Amazon has it for $15.99.
There’s a trailer in French here. It kinda reminds me of a Xena episode; the effects are at about that level.

3 comments:

  1. Well from that perspective, you may have a point!

    I remember watching Conan the destroyer and trying to mentally will Olivia D'Abo's blouse off. "Bombaata, come and lotion me you heathen!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thought I was the only one! I kept hoping Grace Jones would put more clothes on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:39 AM

    Its actually worse than the first one if you can believe it. The only good thing I can say bout it is Luxx (The supermodel Barbarian) is hot.

    ReplyDelete