Sunday, April 02, 2006

We finally played Heroscape!



And it was a blast! My son and I were one team. Fred and his son were on the other team. We lost but we took a lot of them with us. My forces consisted of a Sgt. Rock kinda guy, an angel and a bunch of airborne troops. My son had an elven archer, a horde of Vikings and a dragon. The other team had a combination of battlemechs, men in black, samurai, and slime monster guys. I blame my troops for the loss- the cool thing about the airborne troops is that they can land anywhere. The bad thing is they need a 14 or better roll on a D20 to get into the game- I kept rolling low- It was like Operation Market garden all over, and I was the Polish regiment grounded by fog. By the time I got my boys in play all their support had been eliminated. And we all know what happens to airborne troops without support…

No comments:

Post a Comment