Thursday, December 07, 2006

Evil DM Comics

I was reviewing my software the other day and noticed I haven't done anything with comic book creator in a while. so just to refresh myself with the program I tossed a a couple of pages together using some photos in my files. Nothing really intense just kinda putzing around with it. but doing so reminded me what a fun program it is, especially for an amateur like me. CBC has been updated considerably since the last time I played around with it. The pros may prefer Photoshop etc. for REAL projects. but for me CBC is just fine. Click on the pages for a larger view


2 comments:

  1. Would you mind if I created a syndicated feed for your site over at livejournal? I'd love to be able to read check it out when I'm reading all of my other favorite blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:16 PM

    Comic Book Creator has a new site at www.hypercomics.com. The old site has been moved to old.mycomicbookcreator.com.

    ReplyDelete