Tuesday, April 03, 2007

whats on my PC?

In other words I'm too tired to write about anything.

I have quite a few map makers strewn about my hard drive. one of my favorites is still the one that came in the 2nd edition core rules. Man, I wished they would have expanded on it.




Here is an old Kitbash I did with a Remco Warlord figure and a wrestlers head. he makes a decent Dwarf.


This is one of the first maps I ever did of my old homebrew campaign world of Erisa. I actually did this at work on MSPaint. not too shabby.


Kaliman the original Pulp superhero from Mexico!


I love Heromachine. I hear Jeff is working on a new and improved version! I can't wait.




Arnie My Governator.


Just having some fun with the comicbook creator software.


Danger International. Action and Adventure in the BIG 80's!




Viva Villa!

2 comments:

  1. I'm really impressed with that MS Paint map!

    Also, using one of the Road Warrior's heads for a dwarf = genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:50 AM

    If you are making comic books using Comic Book Creator, post them at www.hypercomics.com. We need content!

    ReplyDelete