Saturday, August 25, 2007

No playing, but a lot of writing

I'm getting some great feedback on the latest write up of Legends of Steel. It looks like my attempts to make the rules more clear and concise have payed off. I'm also getting good comments on the examples of play that I wrote in to illustrate the concepts, they really do seem to add to the feeling of the game. I'm hoping to get a local play test group going. Anyone in the Sacramento area interested??

I'm still working on a Sword & Planet expansion for Broadsword. Rather than an alien world I'm going for a Dimensional shift thing-Bermuda Triangle and such. I'm also working on a Campaign World for Broadsword. I know that the 1PG system is designed for one-shot games and such, I was just thinking that it would be cool to have a uniform S&S world for them to take place on. It would also serve as incentive for me to work on more Broadsword adventures. James over at Heyoka Studios is doing great things with Star Legion, why not do the same with Broadsword?



On that same thought- I mentioned last week That Idyll and Stardust would be an excellent fit. Well today I ran across my copy of "The Mad King" by E.R. Burroughs. This is another type of adventure that would be fun to adapt to Idyll. Swashbuckling fun eh? I'm Brainstorming on that as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment