Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A preview of some LoS art from Lori


I'm back at work on LoS and the Broadsword expansion. It's slow going since I can't sit for too long without the pain getting to be too much. But at least I'm moving on this again. I have all this time off from work but I cant utilize it properly. you think getting to lie around the house would be fun. It's as boring as hell. I am getting caught up on my reading though.

The picture above is one of the pieces I bought for LoS. Lori is quite talented. you can check out her gallery of work here.
I think her style would compliment a children's fantasy book wonderfully. For LoS she has toughened it up a bit to reflect the genre.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely art!

    I've been getting back into ERB of late and it got me thinking about either a Mars/John Carter-type RPG or some pure swords & sorcery mayhem as a "secondary game" for our new group (once we get settled into the HEX campaign - to give Nick a break from GMing duties).

    Originally I was thinking of some pure old school 1st Ed AD&D... then a lightblub went off over my head: what about Legends of Steel? How do you fancy a motley gang of British playtesters next year?

    ReplyDelete