Tuesday, November 27, 2007

50,000 hits!


We reached 50,000+ hits! Not too shabby for an off the cuff effort. As Blogs go I’m not exactly shaking the pillars of heaven. No deep morale or political rants, no great insight on my life or the workings of my psyche, no long diatribes on roleplaying theory. The Lair of The Evil DM was created as a place for me to post some photos of my action figure kit bashes, write about the games I’m working on, and gather together a lot of the crazy stuff I see on the net every day.

Occasionally I post opinions and reactions to trends in the hobbies that I find interesting but mostly it’s become a place to hang out for a few minutes, check out some links, have a chuckle, and catch some eye candy. I’m okay with that and from the looks of things, folks out there like the formula as well.

Someone once remarked that my Blog is “like a Maxim magazine for gamers”, I liked that description so much I use it as the Mission Statement here. Thanks for stopping by, leaving comments and hanging out with me for awhile.

5 comments:

  1. Dude! You gave me my 1st shoutout from someone who didn't know anything about me!

    Keep doing it! It's a great little setup you got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:46 AM

    Way to go, man! Passing milestones is great, and you've passed a nice one.

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, mate! HeroPress certainly wouldn't have kept going without your ideas and support... and hey, we all love Wednesdays :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the words of the great Arthur Fonzarelli, "Congratumundo!" Thanks for your diligence in regular quality posting. The Lair has been this pulpblogger's best friend. Whenever I run out of ideas, I can always post, "Hey, look at what the Evil DM is doing!" and my readership is always pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:40 PM

    Congratulations on 50,000 hits.

    BTW: I looked at your gallery too. Any idea why the women of the IDF are so hot?

    ReplyDelete