Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The World of Broadsword


I received a draft of the World of Broadsword from James Stubbs at Heyoka Studios the other day. He wanted me to give it a once over for final approval. I'm very pleased with the final product. It will definitely be available by the end of next week (April). I'm also trying to put the final nails in the "Official" Evil DM Productions website. Hopefully, the release of The World of Broadsword will coincide with the opening of the website. I'm a total newbie to all of this so the actual selling of the game will be done through Heyoka Studios RPGNow storefront.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:38 PM

    I'm definitely looking forward to it! It's always fun to see your babies in print. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:08 AM

    He bro - I caught
    this post
    over at the RPGnet forums, and thought it may be something you could check out (I'm guessing you're a there anyway).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I'm pretty jazzed about it myself!
    Thanks for that thread. Good info.
    At the moment I'll be using Heyoka studios RPGnow area and also offer it at Precis Intermedia's site

    ReplyDelete