Saturday, April 19, 2008

This n That



If you enjoy Heroscape, you might want to get to your nearest Target. they have the campaign box on sale for $19.99- At least they do in Sacramento.





I'm not gonna do a review of Return of the Sword, mainly cause everyone who has a blog dealing with Pulp, Sword & Sorcery, or any of the related genre stuff has already done a review- and they have all been resoundingly positive. As would my review.

All I'm going to say is I bought it and I loved it. My buddy Nate Meyer's story did not disappoint (despite a fundamental flaw regarding a Lucerne Hammer) and EE Knights writing tips had me digging through my notebooks of old story ideas with a "Yes I can" attitude. His blog is Kinda cool too.
Buy the book. Just buy the book.


I'm just a few clicks away from $100.00







There's a network called the American Life TV network. lots of old shows that I would have killed to see back in the 70's.
Rat Patrol
Time Tunnel
The Green Hornet (AKA the Kato show)
Combat!
Land of the Giants
Lost in Space
Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea
Mission Impossible and more!

1 comment:

  1. Dude I wish I got that channel on my cable. Rat Patrol, and Combat! are two of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete