Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Swag-box has left the Lair!

Many moons ago the Evil DM hosted a contest. Thousands entered but only one person was victorious.
That person was Wulfgar.
In response to several graphic threats to my person from “She who must be obeyed” I finally sent out the “Swag box” O’ Prizes.

He should get the package by Saturday. next time I'll be sure to state :3-6 months for delivery.

Congratulations Wulfgar!

Here is what he won:

A PDF copy of The World of Broadsword.

A copy of Testament the D20 RPG from Green Ronin

A healthy run of Tarzan comics from Marvel and an assortment of the following titles:
The Warlord, Killraven-War of the Worlds, Arak-Son of Thunder, Ironjaw, Starfire (the Sci-Fi rebel chick not the superhero chick), Thongor, and a few others.

2 Red Sonja paperbacks, Demon night and Against the prince of hell

2 Sword & Sorcery paperbacks" The demon in the mirror and The eyes of Sarsis

A paperback of Brak the barbarian vs. the mark of the demons

A hard cover copy of Genghis Khan by Harold Lamb, collector’s library edition 1927

A trade paper back of Shadow Kingdoms by Robert E. Howard wildside press

A DVD set of Flash Gordon the animated series

A GI Joe commemorative key chain navy frogman

Not a bad haul if I do say so myself. And I do.

5 comments:

  1. That is a very cool box o' goodies!

    Which reminds me, did those ad guys ever pay you your $100 so you could go on your gaming shopping spree?

    - Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:43 PM

    Whoah, EvilDM, that swag box is made of Win dipped in Awesome! Remind me to enter your next contest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:31 PM

    Thanks again oh Evil One! I've already enjoyed World of Broadsword quit a bit and am looking forward to the rest of the booty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay - now that the contest is over can you please tell me which issue of Dragon Magazine that is in the bottom left? It's driving me crazy! I use to own it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ted,
    Dragon #59 my friend.

    ReplyDelete