Thursday, July 10, 2008

Femme Noir - The Dark City Diaries


Today I picked up a copy of Ape Entertainment’s newest title: Femme Noir- The Dark City Diaries. The four issue series is a gritty look at a place called Port Nocturne and the female crime fighter who prowls its streets dispensing justice from the barrel of a gun. I enjoyed the hell out of it. Christopher Mills ( who has a pretty snazzy Blog of his own)heads up the creative team and brings a little dark pulp to the comic world. If you love Mystery, Noir, Pulp, or Crime Stories this is a title you shouldn’t miss. You can also find a very cool website here.

2 comments:

  1. I picked up my copy yesterday. Haven't had a chance to read it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to work with Chris on some online comic stuff. He's posted some of my fan art someplace on his site.

    ReplyDelete