Thursday, October 16, 2008

A new home for the old folks



AliveAndOutOfPrint.org is a new group dedicated to out of print games that still have a following: Top Secret:SI, Chill, Tales from the Floating Vagabond, OD&D, Gangbusters,etc. they have forums, chatrooms, files to upload, contests, and more.
It's a brand new effort, just a few months old. I signed on a while back, but I havent really checked it out too thoroughly, until today. I think I may start hanging out there a bit. stop on by and get involved. I'll post more on it later as I get to look around some more over there.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the link. I haven't seen some of that stuff in years

    ReplyDelete
  2. The place is really growing, and everyone is really friendly. There are lots of good threads, useful files, and Brickman (the guy who runs the site) has been really accommodating to everyone.

    The Gustave Doré woodcarvings gallery (in Resources) is a must see!

    ReplyDelete