Saturday, November 29, 2008

Kinda cool, but just a little creepy

I love action figures. And yes I dress them up- the term is Kit-bash. "She who must be obeyed" calls it like she sees it "dressing up my dolls".
Anyway, these guys take it to a whole new level- Hell, these look better than real girls.
The level of detail is amazing. Of course the outfits and posing suggest things that would make Barbie faint. I wasn't sure how much they cost because the website was in Japanese, but I can imagine they ain't cheap.































2 comments:

  1. If those are Ball Joint Dolls (BJD), you are looking at $600... Naked, no hair, basic facial features. There was an article on them in GEEK this month (Sarah Silverman cover).

    I accidentally arrived at a BJD get together at my fav game store. I posted some notes and a pic at Adventures in Nerdliness here.

    They are pretty creepy... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:58 AM

    Lovely outfits tho'.. just prefer them real size on real ladies..

    ReplyDelete