Thursday, November 27, 2008

Up and at 'em... ADAMANT! $1.00 PDF Sale!


Can you ever have enough RPG PDF's? I can't, I love them. I have dozens. I've even read a couple of them.

Giving thanks is great and Adamant Entertainment is being especially thankful this year and offering all of their PDF's for a buck a piece.
Read on...


To celebrate five great years in operation, Adamant Entertainment is running a special sale from Thanksgiving Thursday through the weekend -- the entire Adamant catalog of products have been reduced to a recession-friendly price of one dollar apiece! In addition, every customer during the sale will be registered in a drawing that will take place on Monday, December 1st -- and the winner will receive a subscription for every PDF product that Adamant will release in 2009! (No purchase necessary -- email marketing@adamantentertainment.com for a free entry.)

Now Adamant has always been a little hit and miss in my book, but they do have some solid products and they know how to market well.
I'm Grabbing me the Mars and Northern Crown books peppered with a few Thrilling Tales products. Check out the deals at:

RPGNow.com

1 comment:

  1. I just posted a response to this post over on my blog!

    http://pulp-zen.blogspot.com/2008/11/rpg-pdfs-indulgence.html

    ReplyDelete