Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Vote.


VOTE.

Republican or Democrat- Vote

Times are are a bit tough in the US of A right now, but to put it in perspective:

1. I didn’t go to sleep hungry last night.
2. I didn’t go to sleep outside.
3. I had a choice of what clothes to wear this morning.
4. I hardly broke a sweat today.
5. I didn’t spend a minute in fear.
6. I have access to clean drinking water.
7. I have access to medical care.
8. I have access to the Internet.
9. I can read.
10. I have the right to vote. *

So all in all I cant complain (too much).

*paraphrased from Marc and Angel's blog.

1 comment:

  1. #1-same here
    #2-me neither
    #3-with the exception of weather gear.
    #4-I did. Landlord won't fix the thermostats. And I'm home on temp disability due to a work injury.
    #5-I spent at least three. 1 for each careless driver who nearly hit my car, driving the less than a mile to the school to vote. And another minute when the neighbor had someone shaking the building with his pounding upon their door at 0200hrs...
    #6-So do I
    #7-Only for trauma and for the work related injury. Not for general health issues.
    #8-Yes.
    #9-Quite obviously, yes.
    #10-Yep. But one of the guys on the ballot was allowed to vote and should not have been... he was just convicted of seven felonies.

    could be worse... and I voted.

    ReplyDelete