Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm trying out Live Writer from Microsoft

This seems pretty cool.

lots of features.

I can also use the many fonts I’ve collected over the years.

sentinels_alternate_visions_danny_1a

Posting Pics seems easy…

dwafinspace

It allows me to resize the pictures…

hammer's_house_of_horror_no_19 hammer's_house_of_horror_no_19

And create a photo album…

I can insert a map…

Map picture

Hey look! there's my old apartment on Coolidge street in Hawaii. Back in my Bachelor days….Good Times.

Anyway this looks like a nice little tool.

4 comments:

  1. So are you posting to Blogger from Live Writer?

    I tried going to the photo album, but needed to sign in. Maybe there is a setting to make things public? A view-by-all type thing?

    I am still trying to figure out Blogger :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm, ignore that last post. Sometimes blogger opens a comment window over another window. That comment was meant for another post. I've heard good things about Live writer but haven't tried it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:03 PM

    My god! You've turned into MySpace!

    Mixed fonts! Colours! Short Sentences! My eyes! My eyes!

    Aaaaaagh!!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greywulf: will you be my friend?
    I'm going to change my background to either a Hello Kitty motif or a Megadeath album cover collage. I'm also gonna post a video of me taking a bath in a sink at KFC.

    ReplyDelete