Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thank you!


Last week I asked Heyoka Studios to remove The World of Broadsword from their virtual shelves. The reason being is that very soon Legends of Steel- Broadsword Edition will be coming out. The Broadsword Edition of Legends of Steel will contain all of the material from the World of Broadsword plus additional content such as a beautifully rendered full color map, additional Advantages, and more locales.

The World of Broadsword was my first solo attempt to create a commercial RPG product. I'm glad to say it was a success. I'd like to thank all of you who purchased WoB and promoted it on the various Blogs and Forums we all belong to. I'd also like to thank James Stubbs of Heyoka Studios and Todd Downing of Deep7 Games for allowing me the chance to expand on the Broadsword 1PG.

As a special thank you to everyone who helped support Evil DM Productions by purchasing a copy of WoB, you will be receiving a free upgrade PDF copy of Legends of Steel- Broadsword Edition once it becomes available.
Thanks again everyone.
Jeff

4 comments:

  1. Despite the fact that I sill shake my fist at you for taking the name "Legends of Steel" when I had been using it for years (grumble grumble), WoB is a great product and I hold it up there with Barbarians of Lemuria and several other great "light" heroic fantasy products.

    I hope to do a column some time in the next few weeks to take a look at these games, which I often think do "D&D" better than D&D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's generous, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff's a generous guy all the way around, with time, stuff & opportunity alike. Plus World of Broadsword kicks all kinds of butt, which is why I never hesitate to recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crap. I was just going to buy Broadsword and this.

    ReplyDelete