Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Evil DM Speaks at the RPGHaven Podcast!


If you are as big a fan of the Evil DM as I am, you will want to head straight over to the RPGHaven Podcast and listen to their interview of the one and only Evil DM!

If your not a big fan of the Evil DM, you can still go there to listen to the podcast and snicker as you count how many times I say-"Yknow".

After you're done listening to my words of wisdom, give a listen to Cynthia Celeste Millers interview about Spectrum games and especially about her awesome game Cartoon Action Hour Season:2

And do me a favor, drop a few lines to the guys at RPGHaven and let them know what you thought of the interviews and the podcast itself.
Thanks guys.

2 comments:

  1. Great Jeff! Hopefully I'll get to do this show myself. 1st level mage chose Tenser's floating disk and not sleep? Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lost her mind when an ankheg ate her. *snerk* I love it.

    Nice interview!

    ReplyDelete