Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Spiral bound Legends of Steel - Savage Worlds Edition on sale for $15.00 at Cafe Press



Cafe Press is now carrying spiral bound versions of LoS-Savage Worlds Edition. I know that spiral bound books are not the preferred choice among many people, I must say that these aint so bad, It's kinda cool that they lie flat. I ordered one last week and it arrived today, and the best part is, according to the Customer service rep over at Cafe Press, these will ship to Europe and Canada for a much more reasonable rate than Lulu. And until I come to my senses you can get a copy for just $15.00!

And if you are in the market for a nifty LoS Jersey, we have those too.

http://www.cafepress.com/EvilDMProducts

3 comments:

  1. 1) The link to the book isn't working for me.

    2) CafePress does books? I had no clue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the heads up Jeff.
    try it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:01 PM

    When does the ZEFERS version come out?

    ReplyDelete