Friday, September 04, 2009

Let's get caught up!



Thanks to all you guys who sent well wishes and support.

I took a ton of novels, gamebooks, movies and my netbook to the hospital because I figured I'd have some downtime as I recovered. I had no idea that the entire time in the hospital I was either going to be in tremendous pain or zonked off my ass. I didn't read a single book or watch a single movie.

The last couple of weeks have been a downright nightmare. One strong piece of advice - Morphine may dull the pain, but that bitch is evil and you would be well advised to avoid her claws as soon as possible. They gave me morphine for pain in the hospital, but as soon as could, I got off of it, and it still took several days of ugly fevered dreams to leave my system completely.

3 comments:

  1. Opiates are the devil. One dose of dilaudid a couple years back was enough to convince me of that!

    Hope you have a swift recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rauthik1:04 AM

    Glad to hear that it went well and you're recovering. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, and yes Doug, Opiates ARE the Devil.
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete