Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Willie K - Oh Holy Night.

I'm not too much for Christmas songs, especially here at the Lair where "She who must be obeyed" starts piping them in on December 1st.
There is however one exception, and that is Willie K's rendition of "Oh holy night".
This is the most beautiful and powerful rendition of this song I have ever heard. It reminds me of my years in Hawaii.  It's true what they say about living in Hawaii-it stays with you forever.
I posted this last year but I hope some of you newer readers will give this a listen. Anyway, listen to "Uncle Willie" belt this out and be prepared to be moved.
Aloha Bruddahs and Merry Kalikimaka.

2 comments:

  1. Yup, love this song too but there's a contender in Natalie Ai Kamauu's rendition of O Holy Night, especially her live version from what I hear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah cool, I'm from Hawaii, which island did you live on?

    ReplyDelete