Friday, January 29, 2010

DOGS OF W*A*R - The Real Man's Role Playing Game!

You liked Barbarians of Lemuria...






You Loved Legends of Steel-Barbarians of Lemuria Edition...




Now Kick Ass and Take Names in the Big 80's with Dogs of W.A.R.

The first game that takes on the paperback Men's Adventure.



DOGS OF W*A*R - The Real Man's Role Playing Game! Using the rules first seen in the fantastic Barbarians of Lemuria, this great new role playing game gives you the covert adventure and gung-ho thrills of men's action adventure novels of the 70's and 80's. Dogs of W*A*R allows you to create an experienced character ready to play in minutes and straightforward rules that don't get in the way of role playing. DOGS OF W*A*R - All action...all danger...all guts!
Click here and GO BUY IT NOW!

10 comments:

  1. This looks cool!
    Two questions..
    1. Will it be available in print?
    2. Is this directly useable/compatible with Barbarians of the Aftermath?

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I love your taste in topics, your blob has become more and more commercial. A pity. There is no shortage of commercial sites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess its because since my accident I've become poorer and poorer. Any meager cents I can earn for the time I spend here supplements my elaborate Goodwill shopping sprees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. chris s.7:17 PM

    I like your Blob no matter how commercial it becomes. Just dont let it out of the house or it will rampage and absorb all sorts of innocent victims.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bill:
    Official word from Simon is-

    "Dogs will be available in print. I'm just deciding whether to go with Cubicle 7 (if they want it) or via LULU. If the former, it will be about June. If the latter, it will be by the end of Feb.

    It should be, since it's compatible with BoL, which is compatible with BoTA. A few tweaks might be necessary and you would have to choose which vehicle rules to use."

    Simon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the info! Definately keeping my eyes on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the info! Definately keeping my eyes on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would be nice if it could be picked up at a FLGS. I'm not all that enthused with Lulu, but still, I'd rather spend $25 and buy a proper print version than $12 and print/bind it myself, free laser printing at work or no.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for reminding about "Dogs of W.A.R." I just picked this up. Oh, man it is a tome of awesome. I cant wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ran my first session yesterday. Went with the in game setting It went off really well. Fast and mostly smooth gameplay, great focus on story and action, without slowing things down on account of rules. I am most satisfied, and so seemed my players. Kudos to the creator.

    ReplyDelete