Tuesday, June 29, 2010

And we're back!

The long blogging hiatus is over.  I've been around,  just not posting here and on the various boards that leech off my time.  I have several projects nearing fruition, including one way overdue project: Hador.
Nothing was ever shelved, I just have quite a bit going on in the daily upkeep here at the Lair, and to be honest, blogging became a bit of a chore. 
But now I'm looking forward to it again and I have a few things to talk about.
So let's get started.

5 comments:

  1. I had been wondering-glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. I've been feeling the same way as of late and had even contemplated retiring the Ablogcalypse. I'm starting to get a feel for things again, slowly. Welcome back, man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:27 AM

    Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing your posts, observations, reviews and projects again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Congrats on a succesful blog break! I look forward to your posts and your RPG products going forward.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:15 AM

    Good to see you posting again.

    ReplyDelete