Monday, August 30, 2010

Manly Monday at the Movies -The Outpost on DVD

outpost-quad2

I picked this up over at Biglots for $3.00 a few months ago because it had Ray Stevenson (Pullo from the HBO series Rome) in it. It had sat on my shelves since then without a glance. I popped it open today to watch just because I noticed it was still in the wrapper.  Boy am I glad I did. The Outpost was one of the best popcorn munching good times I’ve had in a while. Bad ass mercenaries, hidden bunkers, Nazis, Zombies, and the only chick in the movie was a stripper in the bar at the start of the movie. This was a total testosterone charged, shoot em up military/horror fest.  Pick it up, gather some of the guys, pop open a few cold ones and let the gore-fest begin.  Great Fun!



4 comments:

  1. I loved Rome. I may have to watch this though zombies aren't my thing. I watched a bad werewolf flick because Kevin McKidd was in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks right up my alley. I downloaded it on iTunes. I'll be watching it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw it. Really nice.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watched it last night. Good call. I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete