Thursday, December 16, 2010

And the Winners are...

David J. West of the Nephite Blood, Spartan Heart Blog
                      
 &

YoyoRobbo of the Back in '81 Blog

Thanks to all you guys for participating and for hanging in there during my hiatus.  This was fun My minion,  Nicholas had fun drawing the names. 

Congratulations guys. Please send me your shipping info to Boojiesdad@gmaildotcom

And for those of you who didn't win this time around, remember, this is the season of giving -so buy a copy of Legends of Steel so that I can GIVE myself an IPad for Christmas. 




5 comments:

  1. Did Becca from No Smoking in the Skull Cave draw that barbarian? Her nose is familiar.

    No, really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoader! Thanks so much, Evil.

    I never win anything, ever. So this is very very unexpected.

    Plus, I've been in bed fighting the flu for the past few days, so when I saw this isperked me right up. Cheers, bud! Sending you my info.

    What a cool deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya "Evil" - Just wanted to say thank you again for such a cool raffle and such sweet loooooot! I was out of town for some of the holiday break, so I was a little behind in my mail pickup and getting back around to give ya a quick shout out. Your book looks AWESOME (just had time for a quick flip thru) and I'm looking forward to a real good sit-down, pour-over of the whole thing. Thanks again, bro!

    ReplyDelete