Saturday, February 26, 2011

Getting the word out on ZeFRS


So ZeFRS is out. It’s currently in the top ten Hottest sellers at RPGNow. I sent out a bunch of free copies to “Friends of the Lair” I’m hoping they will give it a read, and eventually posts something on their blog or favorite message board. Word of mouth my friend, that’s what, spells success in our medium. So if you’re in any way interested in Swords & Sorcery gaming please give it a look.

In other Legends of Steel news, I heard from Chris Rutkowsky the other day. He ran a BASH Fantasy: Legends of Steel game at Dundracon last weekend. He said it was a great success and the players at his table really liked the game. I’m waiting for a few more pieces of art and then layout of LoS for BASH should be out later this year.

3 comments:

  1. Glad it appears to be being well recieved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great so far! Expect a full review just as soon as I'm able.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked this up last night... I always thought ZeFRS was a great S7S system, and I really like your implementation of it... great job! I look forward to more savage supplements!

    ReplyDelete